Translate

Friday, January 18, 2013

Rehab Addict- Nicole Curtis- (Updated with more pics)

I am now addicted to watching Rehab Addict on DIY-  Nicole Curtis is my new idol :) Yesterday I watched her and her crew lift a 100 year old house to relay the enitre basement. She also had to tear down the entire chimney brick by brick. 
She paid only $1 for the house from the city which was going to tear it down. I love how she restores everything and keeps its charm to the year it was built. Check out the Before and After shots from pinterest.com I'm sure the neighbors are happy
Nicole Curtis Rehab Addict -Dollar House- Before & After #Ariel Photography #Minneapolis - can we say WOW!
Nicole Curtis Rehab Addict -Dollar House-  Before & After  #interior #design #Ariel Photography

Making a fireplace
Nicole Curtis Rehab Addict -Dollar House-    Behind the scenes #Ariel PhotographyNicole Curtis Rehab Addict -Dollar House-    Living Room AFTER #Ariel Photography #fireplace #woodwork

Here are some pics from other projects courtesy of her Pinterest page and her website 

Nicole Curtis Rehab Addict -Minnehaha-  BEFORE

From this Kitchen 
The kitchen at Minnehaha--BEFORE-sold the cabinets for $400 on craigslist:)


To this Dream Kitchen


Nicole Curtis the Rehab Addict - glamour photo shoot - Minnehaha kitchen with Polly

Master bath

After
Nicole Curtis Rehab Addict - Minnehaha House master bathroom - claw foot tub - Subway tile and Tile Shop tile #interior #design #Subway #Tile #Bathroom









Updated below with more pictures from her Facebook page. 
Man, I really wish she could come to my house.  She gives me some great ideas for my old home though. 









4 comments:

Anonymous said...


This blog was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something that helped me. Kudos!

Anonymous said...

She's awesome, I'm a big fan too.

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I think your site might be having web browser compatibility issues.
Whenever I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in IE, it has some overlapping issues.

I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Apart from that,
excellent website!

My weblog ... Bus Accident Attorney in Brooklyn NY

Megan said...

Thanks! and My blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.Explorer does not work well with it.